Our research group has been involved in the following workshops.
- Dune Workshop on Secrets, the concluding workshop of the research project “How Secret is a Secret?”. Skagen, 2nd–4th October 2017
- Workshop “Secrets”, workshop of the research project “How Secret is a Secret?”, DTU Compute, The technical University of Denmark, November 14th 2016.
- Workshop on Applications of Algebraic Geometry in Secret Sharing and Coding Theory, Aalborg, June 30th 2014.
- Skagen Workshop: 4th AGINCC workshop, July 28th – 31st 2013
We participate in the following research networks.
- The SECURE project at Aalborg University.
- We collaborate with the coding theory group at DTU, and with Peter Beelen.
- At Aarhus University, we collaborate with Johan P. Hansen at the Department of Mathematics, and with the Crypto Group at the Department of Computer Science.
- We have a collaboration with Ronald Cramer, and the Cryptology Group at CWI.